Accommodation rules and cancellation policy
1 / Arrival of guests
- Guests can accommodate from 14 pm (unless agreed otherwise) on the basis of booked accommodation.
- Present a valid identity card upon arrival. Foreigners have to fill in an official document reporting their stay in the Czech Republic (valid ID card must submit all including children).
- Pay the rest of accommodation fee in cash upon arrival.
2 / Departure of guests
- The guest has to leave the room no later than at 10 a.m. (unless agreed otherwise). Room is considered vacant when guests are out of the room with all their belongings and hand over the keys to the authorized employee.
3 / Payment and cancelation conditions
- After the booking confirmation we send the guest an email with the information for advance payment. Advance payment is 50% of the total price and is payable according to the instructions.
- In the case that the guest cancels booked stay, he will be charged cancellation fee. Cancellation fee is 50% of the total price.
- In the case of early termination of the stay the guest is not entitled to a payment refund.
4 / Insurance cancellation fee: ask your insurance company